Please log in to view store materials.
We are looking for fiber art crafters and enthusiasts to participate in our social media design contest using our Woolstok Bundle Kits. This is the perfect opportunity for you to get creative and make something unique. The contest will take place now until March 31, to be included in the contest you must post and tag us in your final projects, either on Instagram or Facebook. Finished projects can be made in any fiber arts category (knit, crochet, weave, embroidery, etc.) Show us your best work!
If you would like to participate, but don't have our Woolstok Bundle Kits, make sure to visit your local yarn store or check our stockist page to contact a store near you. The bundle kits come in three colorways: neutral, cool and warm. Make sure to read on for important information such as: how to enter, contest rules, grand prize and additional bundle inspiration.
ENTER YOUR PROJECT:
- Social media will be our home base, please post an image of your final piece to either Instagram or Facebook and make sure to tag us so we see it. Please use these tags and hashtags when posting your final project: @blueskyfibers, #blueskyfibers, #bsfbundles and #bsfwoolstokdesigncontest.
- Participants will be entered to win our grand prize and have the chance to be featured on our social media channels. One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win the grand prize.
- Find your local yarn store on our stockist page to see if they carry our Woolstok Bundles and see if they are hosting a design contest gathering in their store.
- Contest dates: March 1 – March 31
- Project can be made in any fiber arts category (knit, crochet, weave, embroidery, etc.)
- Project should contain a Woolstok bundle, or Woolstok and at least one Woolstok bundle together
- Final project must be tagged on social media (Instagram or Facebook) by March 31 at 11:59 PM CT
- Photography should keep in mind our brand imagery
- Ramsey Ribbed Scarf Pattern
- 6 hanks of Woolstok in any color to make the Ramsey Ribbed Scarf
- Japanese Stitches Unraveled Book
- 1 Woolstok Bundle of their choice (neutral, warm or cool colorway)
- BSF Branded Kraft Bag
- Stitch Markers
See how others are using our Woolstok Bundles.
How creative is this take on our Springfield Chevron Hat using one hank of Woolstok and one Woolstok Bundle? You too can make a similar version by making one small change - add an extra row in between each of the stripes and to avoid knitting three colors per row, finish one stripe before starting the next. Easy enough!
Left Hat: 1 hank of Woolstok, in Grey Harbor and one Woolstok Bundle (Cool).
Right Hat: 1 hank of Woolstok, in Mossy Green, and one Woolstok Bundle (Neutral). You can find this hat on Ravelry: Knittorious