Please log in to view store materials.
When one of the Spud & Chloë team left for college this fall, we sent him off with a little something to remember us by–the Cabin Fever Blanket in Spud & Chloë Outer! We’re confident it’s going to keep him comfy and cozy in his new apartment. We also think it’s the perfect project for those cold days when all you want to do is sit by the fire and knit.
The Cabin Fever Blanket rocks for so many reasons:
• It’s ultra warm (both when it’s finished and while your knitting.)
• The yarn is super squishy and cuddly.
• You can create your own custom color combination.
• It’s the perfect project for cold weather.
Oh, and did we mention that there’s a crochet version too?
Both patterns are free and both use Spud & Chloë Outer. Designers Sarah Smuland (knitter extraordinaire) and Jillian Cautrell (crochet master) worked collaboratively to ensure that dimensions, stripe placement, and overall feel of the blanket were the same.
Pattern: Cabin Fever Blanket – Knit
• Cabin Fever Blanket – Crochet
Designer: Sarah Smuland
• Jillian Cautrell
Size: 58″ x 48″
• 60″ x 40″
Needles: Size 11 (8mm) needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Hook: Size P (10mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
Yarn: Spud & Chloë Outer, shown in: Leapfrog #7223 and Rhino #7220 (knit)
• Mermaid #7222 and Snow Day #7216 (crochet)
• Rhino #7220 and Buoy #7219 (going away gift)
Free Knit Pattern available in the Spud & Chloë Pattern Store
Free Crochet Pattern available in the Spud & Chloë Pattern Store